Sunday, July 24, 2011

HE NEVER PROMISED ME A ROSE GARDEN ...

"Flowers are beautiful hieroglyphics of nature,
with which she indicates how much
she loves us " .. Wolfgang von Geothe 

My Wildflower Garden @ Little Rockland







Short Blog today , but I had to share my beautiful wildflower garden for those who can't come enjoy it in person...

To quote Rufus Wainwright .. " When you are smiling , the whole world smiles with you ... and when you are laughing the sun comes shining through ... "  I'm sure smiling in my little piece of paradise - come visit and stay for a while ... it's peaceful here ... the gentle breezes off the marsh will welcome you as much as Randolph and I do ... So Come On ... Walk in a Little Sunshine with us ... Boy It Feels Good ! 





"Earth laughs in flower" .. Ralph Waldo Emmerson




... to quote Sheryl Crow , "Love is like wildflowers... it's often found in the most unlikely places.. "  



No comments:

Post a Comment