Monday, October 24, 2011

One Year Ago ...

One year ago we moved to our own little paradise... it's called Little Rockland. Our first guests were Randolph's best friend Woody and his girlfriend Jen.  The weekend consisted of Pumpkin Carving, Star Gazing, GEORGIA Football , and the FAIR ! This year will be a little different ... we have an action packed weekend planned  to include good food, good friends, more pumpkin carving , more Georgia football and this year .... a DANCE PARTY!  

We are excited to show off what we've done with the place .. the most fun thing is that we've turned Duchess Townsend's house into our home ... she must like what we've done with the place because all  (and  I do mean ALL) of the people who knew her swear her ghost lives here...and that she would let us know if she were upset with the progression of things.  I'm not convinced she likes our artwork as the pictures are always crooked , but otherwise I think she feels the love.  The stories of her life  are the BEST and I hope that we continue to learn more about her , the island, and this place.   In the meantime I'm simply excited for the annual Fall Visit of our good friends. I'm excited to come home to a place that I share with a loving black lab and a supportive loving guy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment